Wednesday, December 13, 2006

splat

I noticed something with the salon (parlor) I passed by a while ago. It had tons of Avril Lavigne posters. A funny thought came into my mind. Baka yung specialty nila is to make customers look like Avril Lavigne. Of course not exactly looking like her, heavens no. The hairstyle lang. Add up some wrist accessories, an out-of-this-wolrd necktie, chucks and a few dark eyeliners and voila, you have a factory na of Avril Lavigne look-alikes. Minus the face and the voice.
I don't like Avril. I think she's so OA.
Enough about talking about this emo-punk wannabe.

What's up with people making a point na malalaman ng lahat na there's something wrong sa kanila?
Here in the Blogosphere, you'll notice different kinds of people.
Those who think they're weird, think they're cool, think they're that lovable, those who lie about who they really are trying to express their thoughts but is hiding under a fictitious information about themselves and those who think they're the philosopher everyone wants to be a friend of.
Where do I fit in? Second to the last part.
I am no saint. Nor am I claiming to be someone mentally and emotionally disturbed, I just find things na kapuna-puna which gives me a whole new insight about other things.
I am at one with my duality.
People who claim to be insane, freaks, weirdos or nuts are all papansin. They want to make a statement about theirselves but in their posts it doesn't show. Most blogs doesn't even have any content, therefore I demand to have those blogs pulled out, burned and forever forgotten from the Blogworld. What do you get from those anyway? Andaming mga pauso, which are so last season.
They want to be known to be someone of any particular disorder, which of course for their own pleasure of being noticed out of the hundreds of thousands of bloggers here.
I find them annoying.
I applaud those bloggers who, even at their uttermost heartbreaking moment, still can produce posts which are insightful and ever enlightening. I loathe those wannabes, posers and of lower class form (in the manner of thinking).

end

No comments: