Monday, December 18, 2006

simbang gabi

For the first time ever in history, I am about to complete the 9 mornings. Well, actually I didn't get to attend the morning or even the evening mass for like, two days now, so I'll be going to mass twice a day for two days to make bawi for the two days that has passed by.
Kanina, at around 4:00 am, I went to the Carmelite Church. From where I live, it's pretty far unlike the Redemptorist Church. So, why in the world would I attend the mass there?
I've been crushing over this friend of mine. I asked her last night if she wanted to go with me to attend an early morning mass. She said sabay na lang raw ako sa kanila ng family nya, and I made some lame excuse why I would also be joining them.

->> "Tamang tama, pupuntahan ko rin yung kaibigan ko na malapit lang din dun nakatira."

Di naman niya napuna yung sinabi ko.
So there, being all excited I rushed to getting myself ready and luckily got there on time, even though halos wala na akong makitang jeep na dumadaan sa sobrang aga.

I got to share a few laughs with her mom. I like her mom, she easily gets my puns. But I like her more, hehe.
After the mass, since malapit lang naman bahay nila, I accompanied them in walking towards the kanto. Made up another excuse na dun na lang rin ako sasakay banda. I just wanted to talk to her more. She said she didn't want to look at me because of some weird reason na natatawa raw siya. I guess there's this dirt on my face that won't even try to come off. Damn.

On my way home, I had to walk since all jeepneys were full of passengers who just came to church.

Long walk for me. I don't really mind as long as I have in fact enjoyed this day. Don't get me wrong though, I went to church for God, she, on the other hand, is my second reason.

And for the days to come, I will be attending morning masses with her and her family.

REALITY CHECK.
I have a girlfriend.

I'm ashamed to admit that my feelings are not that strong for her. And I can't just break up with her since she's one of those lunatic people who keeps threatning their partners on killing theirselves if ever they got dumped.
Oh how stupid of me to not see that I have chosen the wrong girl.

This new girl I just talked about, Chessa. She just made my heart skip a lot of beats ever since I laid my eyes on her. How I wish she knew.

No comments: