Wednesday, December 20, 2006

been there

During my feeling bagets days, you can see me at bars or any hotspot compounds. With people I barely know but got used to hang around with. I got gipit at those times, I sought out ways to earn money and made excuses so I could go out. Unfortunately I didn't really enjoy dancing at clubs or of some sorts. The drinks weren't all that great. I was in a crowded place that made me feel so empty. And so I've moved on, I referred to those days as a bata phase.
I could say I've matured enough. I've made sure that I did things that could actually benefit me, or even produce something outof it that would make me feel a whole lot better.
Hanging with smarter people does boost up your mind too. With all the witty puns being thrown at each other who wouldn't enjoy that moment.
Lately, as I attend these morning masses, I had this feeling of enlightenment. It was as if I was home.
Never in my life had I felt something like that.
It's overwhelming.

Oh, yeah, I am of someone's alter-ego.
At last, I have found a sanctuary for my other self. I am contented and happy with the way things are.
It's things like this that makes life seem more complicated for others, but as for me, not really. I've handled too much emotional shits that I have come to take control of things.

No comments: