Thursday, December 21, 2006

film industry

They say we should support our film industry. Well I would, IF and only IF they'd stop dubbing every single local movie. I hate watching and hearing actors deliver lines na di naman nagtutugma sa mga galaw nila. I hate how romantic films are now so over-rated. I hate how the directors keep saying that they've given this and that kind of effect on each scenes where in fact the finished product looks like crap. I hate how they keep saying they hired the best make-up team when the actors in the movie look like fuckin barbie dolls. And the guys, parang kakakain lang ng lechon. Nasobrahan yung lip gloss. I hate how they keep on coming up with talent searches, make every single aspiring filipinos line up only to realize they're not fit for that search since may mga reserved people na pala sa slots na yun. I hate how every management keeps on making pasikat some of the new actors/actresses who has NO talent or whatsoever. All they do is make faces just so they could look "cute" on the idiot box. I hate how REALITY shows are super duper sooo Over-Rated. I'm not even fuckin sure that TV Patrol isn't part of those programs with strings attached. I hate how we keep copying foreign segments and put in some "twists" kuno in the show when we all know it's just fuckin the same! Crap!

And they say keep the Film Industry alive. That's so fuckin full of crap! They can't even produce a decent movie. Oh, those telenovelas are even worse! Why not just replace those shows with animated shows, para naman di na nakakasakit sa mata yung mga aktor na paulit-ulit na lang lumalabas sa mga soap operas na yan.

The only good thing about the entertainment industry is music. And those artists/bands who has been given the chance to show their stuff. How I wish actors/actresses wouldn't try so goddamn hard to fit in in this industry, hell they might sink the ship by just stepping on it. They should know where they belong, for the good of the whole human race.

No comments: