Sunday, December 10, 2006

crypt creatures

I hate it when girls make the first move. It disgusts me. I can't blame my friend for getting his affection diverted to someone of the lowest form. I know why he even chose her instead of the other who is much more fun, smart and totally pretty. It's because that CRYPT is so easy to get. I mean, my friend didn't have to make any effort to court her or anything, the CRYPT had already sorta made that for him.

I know this sounds gay. I'm like bitching over whom my friend ended up with. I just can't help it. I never really liked that CRYPT in the first place. Just the sight of her makes my blood boil. The she speaks is also very very and i mean, very ANNOYING!

The more you hate the more you love? Crap. If you could only see her, tsk, you'll know she hasn't summed up not even 1/10 or even near that fraction of my standards with girls. Rating her, 0 out of 10 (as 10 being the highest of course).

I'll stop talking like crazy about her now.

Next.

I am very much irritated and yet again disgusted with the people I see at the cafes. You know, the people who are just there to chat or talk to foreigners. Thinking they'll hook in some big fishes. And the yuckiest part are those women who does such degrading things. I'm cursing YM for having upgraded with that voice thing. Now, I can see AND hear their conversations. What else could be worse?
And it's not that I'm peeking over the next table or what but I can't but to look at my "seatmate" shake, kinikilig siguro. This is one HUGE mistake na ginawa ng Yahoo! I am forever haunted by the thoughts of my katabi having kilig moments with her ka-chat.

Next..

I went with my mom to the mall kanina. Being a good anak has given me tons of headaches. My mom were sorting out panties and other underwear I just can't believe women wear nowadays. The salesladies are really annoying, tailing you like some kind of hound. Couldn't they just stand in one corner and just wait for the customers to call for them? Parang everytime they see a customer they think na may gagawing masama yung tao that's why they make buntot to them. Buti pa at the grocery, no lady in uniform would follow you as you pili the things na bibilhin mo. At ang pinaka ayaw ko sa lahat eh those salesladies who makes faces na you-can't-afford-to-buy-that-why-are-you-touching-that look. Makes me so gigil I want to reklamo to the management about it. Problema lang eh, I'd be dealing with every single store here in Davao. And that would be total hassle. Sayang lang time ko, buti na lang I'm still thinking of them having jobs, or else they wouldn't be working anywhere na.

Next...

Behind every bitch is a man who made her that way.
I've read this from my friend's messages. I really am pakialamero with other people's phones. It doesn't bother them anyway since they know how boring y phone is. (To the max!)
To answer that phrase, these girls shouldn't let themselves be affected with players. Ang hirap kasi sa mga babae eh madaling naniniwala, hence, madali rin silang nauuuto ng mga syota nila. These bitches doesn't have any clue that sila pa rin ang lugi if they end up being so-called players too. Women has so much estrogen that even the dogs know they won't be "players" for so long.

Know that, only a female dog is a bitch and the good thing about them is that you won't hear them complaining. (They'll only bite you)

No comments: