Friday, December 15, 2006

emo punk NOT

There are so many emo punk wannabes today. I see them left and right with their weird get-ups to their make-up that doesn't seem to match with their clothes. I hate how they stare at you like YOU're the alien. How I wish I could give them a piece of their mind, make them sure that their very presence are mere filth in MY world.
I hate how they put on too much mascara, and their whole persona doesn't quite fit right in. Imagine seeing a guy with black as motiff of his get-up and make-up but then you see him jumping around, singing Simple Plan songs. Once I had this friend who I thought WAS cool. She knew everything about what to do to prepare beer drinks/mixes. When she started studying, she had new friends. She invited me one time to at her friend's house. They were drinking and smoking at 12 noon. Of course, knowing I had an exam that day I couldn't take one sip. No. Her friends were all in chucks, weird necktie, mismatched clothes. There was this other guy who had glasses like those of Fonzy and hair or Bruce Lee. The other guy was dressed to be a priest, (or so). Then few lovely girls. In my head, there was this word COOL, ASTIG, and HANEP running through. Not until, I heard the band I dreaded the most, SIMPLE PLAN, and the singer everyone's been trying to be which I also hate, Avril Lavigne. I wanted to laugh out so fuckin loud, but then in respect for my friend's choice of music, I simply sat at one corner looking at them, refusing profusely their tagay offers. From that moment on, I laugh at the face of weirdness and freakisness. They are not at all that suicidal nor solitary. They are merely people who want to fit in, where they want to be known as misunderstood, troubled and confused. Those happy, funliving characteristics are foreshadowed with the dark and mysterious exterior. You can see them, mostly teens all in groups, almost dressing alike. Beneath those heavy make-up and i-don't-want-to-talk-about-clothes, is a soul who's shouting out "HEY! LOOK AT ME, I'M BEING WEIRD, LOVE ME, UNDERSTAND ME!"
They don't need Professional help. They only need attention and guidance.

Still, I hate emo punk wannabes.
As well as those who THINK they can skate. They talk about it so much but when you get them to do a trick, Hell, even my dog can do better. They don't even know how a fuckin Ollie's supposed to be done.

These are all summed up in a six-letter word. POSERS!
And I hate every fuckin one of them.

No comments: