Thursday, December 7, 2006

angsxiety

I would like to welcome you first to my blog. Everything's not in order since I'm not in the mood to fix my blog as of the moment.
In this life, nothing is for free. You have to exert extra effort to get what you want. "The best things are free" is plain full of crap.
Those so-called friends of yours will only be there only when they need/want something for you. Nobody is really that "honest" nowadays. Life is really full of crap but I have to live it, I've always thought about ending my life right here and now. But then, I think about my mom. Even though how much she scolds me, I still think about her and what I'm going to do with the money I'll be earning someday soon for her. And as I think about even doing it, I'd be letting everyone down and even myself for having totally given up on this rat-race.
My brother is a total mess. He only thinks about himself. Getting new things, being "in" and his stupid girlfriend. I really don't like his girlfriend. Whenever I think or even see her, the song "gold digger" suddenly pops in my mind.

I'm in a mess. I'm not perfect, and I'm not trying to be one. I just want to live my life the wat I should be living it.
I am strong on the outside. I live by a certain rule of not showing weakness in public. I cannot afford to lose myself, my reputation... my stature.

No comments: