Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dung

I am truly irresponsible. I wasn't able to comply with what the higher people at the office asked me to do. I'm in a total slump.

It amazes me how it doesn't seem this way on the outside. I've indeed mastered the different masks of emotion.

It puts a smile on my face to know that even people online seem to care about little things in life. Thank you.

To Ate Gladys, having a virtual ate would be fun.

Tina and Lin, thanks, highly appreciated. :)

Iskoo, nakisama lang yung weather, it so happened na it's raining here. :P

Hayy, my brother's stupid girlfriend made things between me and my brother yet again complicated. How in the world would I have known that she was still gonna say anything else after saying "ah ok"? I just don't know what that witch told my brother that he seemed so upset. It really doesn't matter if my brother's mad at me for something I did WRONG. Pero, to think, girlfriend nya lang yun. That gold digger bitch has no right to make ek-ek reklamo about me. Heck, if my "family" can't change me, sino siya para umepal. This is the second time she did something so wretched. Although, my brother and her deserve each other, they're both stupid.

*end*

No comments: