Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Random

I'm not really that big of a fan for Princess Hours, but I found it hard to disagree to what my friend said last night. She ranting about how cruel ABS-CBN was.So, as tsismoso that I was, I asked her kung ano ba yung pinoproblema niya. It turned out that she too, was waiting for that koreanovela and that she was forced to watch every damned soap opera on ABS-CBN just so matimingan nya yung Princess Hours na segment. It was funny how she talked about it.

How ABS-CBN lacked Time Management.And to this, I totally agreed. They really do have some issues with how they manage each segments' limit. Uncanny, but still nakakapagpabagabag. On how, they make you watch all the local shows and for that foreign novela? A measly 25 minutes of airtime, whereas in the original episode it was supposed to be 45 minutes.So I just told her that she might as well just watch it on YouTube or better yet buy a copy of it's dvd. Para bawas the hassle of exerting effort to wait for that stupid show on ABS-CBN.How I wish there would be another stampede para mawala muna yung shows sa TV. Herd stampede that is. Hehe.

I was browsing through some other blogs and read A LOT about them not having any list for the said New Year's Resolution.

It's quite funny and very yummy to mock on how they want to seem as people who don't want to be stuck on following something. When in fact, they're more likely to be stuck on waiting for the old them to leave. They need a lightbulb above their head before they can experience change.


Change.

Only if you're eager enough to do it. It's for the better.

No comments: