Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Holy smokes!

So it's a brand new year. It doesn't mean I'll instantly change from being a sarcastic jerk to someone who's like an angel. This year, I won't be promising anything but to be more lenient with everything around me. Away with procrastination and in with the drive to do things as fast as I can. It really is not a good idea to put off for tomorrow what you can actually do today.

I'm not really the type who watches telenovelas, or other novelas there are on the boob tube. I've constantly mocked and criticized every tv series the Filipino entertainment industry comes up with. The new actors are so lame. Why make a tv series where the actors involved can't even do their jobs right, ACT. Koreanovelas, tsinovelas, japanovelas?, or whatever else novelas are now seen in every Filipino channel. I hardly watch any of this. But recently, I got hooked on this koreanovela wherein there was this prince who was arranged to be married to a commoner girl and another two characters who spice up the love quadrangle. It wasn't because of the sudden interest, but because my crush was so crazy about this. So I ended up watching it too since she wouldn't stop raving about how good looking the characters were. Yeah, just as what my friend had said, Love can move mountains but in my case, Love can make someone watch a koreanovela even if it's ultra super duper corny.

It's not too late yet to greet everyone right? so a very Happy Boinky New Year to all!
Hell school's started!
Everyone back on their asses!

No comments: