Thursday, January 18, 2007

Beta

I was trying out this Blogger Beta feature, and knowing the turtle-paced connection I kinda panicked since I found it so damn hard to put things back to where it was.
So, this blog here transformed for just a few minutes. Hehe.
Though if I get the chance to go online, I'll make sure I'll be able to fix everything, and yes I'll soon be switching to Beta. :)

I've already lost interest in that koreanovela I've been talking about. Since di na rin naman sinusubaybayan ng crush ko yun.

Been waking up early, more than the usual since I've gotten myself involved in this working bit. But all I do there is actually sit in front of a computer (without anyone supervising) and basically just slack off. Pretty neat eh? Wala namang bayad so I know why they're not that tight with everything. Though they do give me free food for lunch and merienda.
I found myself eating fish with them every lunch, since I became too conscious about what I eat. Rice will do me no good in the long run. So I opted for fish :P.

Recently, I was supposed to present something. Something we were asked to make and talk about it with them. ALthough, before I could even open my mouth, the paniki who was one of the "judges" blocked me off. And patuloy syang nagsalita, checking on my presentation and had changed my whole concept. When in fact, I had another thing in mind. How I wish that paniki would rot in hell. I'm happy na patuloy siyang sinusundan ng kharma. Amen.

Ako yung tipong grabe mag-isip, whatever the situation or topic is about. I tend to look more on the negative side, a pessimist. I calculate every move or reaction that would come out if I make this or that. I relate everything to chess. Thinking before acting. And often, I find myself just staring at a person or in space. Nakatanga. That's what people would refer to what I'm doing, when in fact I'm actually contemplating on what is happening. I think of evil things to happen, those fantasy-like scenarios, the school crashing down and a robot would come out of nowhere. Just like from Dual (an AXN featured Anime series). I talk to a lot of people in my mind. I don't have a multiply personality, or wait.. maybe I do. Anyway, I find myself in a conversation with myself. And I end up being shouted at or shouting at someone from the back of my mind. Sigh. It's great I got to let this out.
Writing is indeed therapeutic. For those who are like me, who tend to keep things to themselves rather than just talk about it. I am in fact, at one with my duality in reality.

Good Day! :)

No comments: