Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blags

The hardest thing about being the comforter type of friend, is that you can't seem to share any of your problems to that person who's seeking comfort. You keep on thinking that if I tell her/him my problem, madadagdagan ko lang yung mga iniisip nya.
And so, I end up keeping things to myself. It's an overwhelming feeling to know and see that you've made an impact on those people who needs help. That's why you can't seem to be seen as someone who's weak and vulnerable just as what they've gone through and felt.
I can't be rendered weak.

Some people are really frustrating. Alam ko you've all met a few. Yung mga tipong nagpapatulong pero when you give them advice and what-nots eh binabalewala lang nila. Saying that it's wrong and insisting that they're right. That's what I hate about immaturity and pride. Makikitid ang utak.

Hayy. How sad.

I'm the lone wolf. Though I have a pack I often go along with, I'd rather hunt and travel the vast lands by myself.

No comments: