Thursday, March 22, 2007

:: Fucked Up::

So yeah, it's over!
5 months filled with sweet lies!
5 months, she made a fool out of me.
To think, I cared for her so much and this is how she treats me.
I haven't done anything wrong.

I never should have given her another chance, I never should have believed her.
I'm disappointed that I've been fooled twice. So shame on me, right?

You wanna know for what reason?
It's because I made her feel that I'm in love with someone else.
What the fuck is that?!
God knows how much I've sacrificed, the things I did for her.

Is it me or what?
What part of me really hurts, is my ego.
So if ever I'd see her, I'll definitely bash her head in the wall.

Just thinking about what happened makes me want to destroy things.
Hell, I could destroy this place right here.

I don't need to speak obscene words about her.
Ok, one word. BITCH.
Fuckin bitch. Now, two words.
This is fun. *prancing around*
Fuck her and that stupid third party.
The hell with them all.

I'll be moving on.

5 comments:

chris said...

sorry for your lost dude...

B said...

Ok lang yan. Listen to Lord Alfred Tennyson.

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

It's her loss. Yun na lang isipin mo. :)

tina said...

awww... -_-

OMGsunshine said...

there are more fishes in the sea. so its only right that you move on, DC. ;D

gwi yeo weo.faye said...

mm.. i accidentally read your blog. ouch. sorry for the lost. i have felt the same way. haha.
together for about a year and then broke up.just recently. that's why, i know how you feel :D